Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Ojai, CA. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you.
301 N. Montgomery St.
Ojai, CA 93023
Manager: Jim Johnson
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on http://188.8.131.52/ regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology.
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
This inn’s website for Su Nido Inn is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
One ADA Compliant Suite (Blue Jay): One King Sized Bed. Accessibility features:
- All amenities are with ADA Compliant reach for guests
- Door Widths are wide and can accommodate standard wheelchairs
- Suite is located on the ground floor
- Lever handle hardware and controls
- Roll-in shower is complete with wall mounted shower bench and handheld shower wand
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Audible and Visual Smoke & Fire Alarm
- TV with closed captions setting
- Alerting device that signals an incoming telephone call, or doorbell has rung and doubles as an alarm clock. Alerts hotel guests 5 different ways: built-in LED lights, loud audible alarm, strong bed shaker, flashing words across the large display and picture icons that light up when activated. The device also includes a USB port to charge smart devices.
Additional accessibility features at our hotel include:
- Disabled parking space
- Lobby has wide door access to accommodate standard wheelchairs